Wednesday 26 October 2011

The Woman in Black

I went to see the Woman in Black at the Fortune theatre London yesterday. I have to say I didn't want to see it because it's jumpy and I don't like jumpy things. However I didn't think it was that scary although two people left o be honest I thought the begining was really boring and I really needed to cough but as it was quiet I couldn't (i've actually got a chest infection at the moment :/ ) It started to get good when the woman first came out and walked up the isle. I don't really have much more to say about it. It was an okay show but not really my cup of tea and the best bits were when the little boy infront of me fell off his chair and when someone from my group whispered over to another group (who were quite excitable) that 'It's not a pantomime!'
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment