Wednesday 26 October 2011

Doctor Who Experience!!!

Okay so this was not technically theatre but I love Doctor Who so I just had to say something about it! It was really really good and there were other people like me (i.e adults) so I didn't feel stupid like I thought I would. The start was the interactive bit and it really made you feel part of a Doctor Who story with videos of Matt Smith and you got to 'fly' the TARDIS. After that you go into the museum-y bit where you can see lots of monsters and Doctor Who themed stuff. I got a lot of photos of Daleks since they are my favourite! I recommend you go to this if you love Doctor Who or even just like it because it's really interesting. It's on at Olympia 2 in London if you are interested, and it's not the same exhibition that went round the country a year or two ago!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment