Tuesday 27 September 2011

Legally Blonde!

I have wanted to see this for absolutely ages, even before it came to London so I was really excited when me and my new housemates decided to go and see it on Saturday! We saw the understudy for Elle who is Nicola Brazil and she was really good. We were sat right on the back row of the grand circle but we didn't mind and it's not a massive theatre so we could still see quite well. The set is smaller than the one on Broadway but it's just like a more simplified version because the stage was not that big compared to some other theatres in the West End. I don't really know what to say about it except don't just think that it's going to be really rubbish as a musical because I have some friends who think that. It was really good and I would definately go and see it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment