Tuesday 27 September 2011

Doctor Faustus

So I've just started my first proper week at Mountview. Last week was induction week and we got to go and see Doctor Faustus at the Globe! I was soooo excited because Arthur Darvill who plays Rory in Doctor Who was in it! We were very almost late but managed to get there just in time! To be honest I didn't really notice much of the play because I was too busy watching Arthur Darvil (whoops!) and it was in old English so I probably wouldn't have understood what they were saying anyway. However if you do like that sort of thing it would be good to go and see it and I enjoyed it just being able to watch something at the Globe! The end was the bezt because they started doing this funny song which we all thought was a bit random!

No comments:

Post a Comment