Sunday 4 September 2011

The Big Move!

So today I moved to London to start my new life as a technical theatre student! (Actually today is Saturday but I don't have an internet connection so it won't be posted straight away). I'm going home next week though because I forgot a lot of stuff e.g. my bin and cutlery and I won't get very far without them, and I want to watch Doctor Who but we have no TV here (that makes me sound really sad but I may just be the biggest Doctor Who fan ever!) I was really brave all the way here and even though I nearly cried 27 times, and yes I counted, I stopped myself each time. It's not that I don't want to be here because I really do but I just miss my family so much (uh oh, make that 28 times). I've got a little hamster and we have chickens too and I'm worried they are going to forget me. But now I'm sitting in my loft room 2 hours away from them all.

I have made it look quite nice in here though and I have brought a lot of stuff from home. I have no idea what I'm going to do tomorrow or the next day or the day after that though.

It feels weird being here

x

No comments:

Post a Comment