Sunday 31 January 2010

Upcoming Reviews!!!

I'm going to see wicked on 13th February 2010 for my third time and I'm hoping to write a review however whenever I see the show it always seems like a dream and I just forget what happened and also I'm sitting way up in the circle so I might not be able to see too well. I was going so I could see the cast one last time before they all leave so I was really dissapointed to hear that Oli Tompsett who plays Fiyero is away. Then I found out that Dianne Pilkington who plays Glinda is away too which made me sad because she's my idol and the one person I really desperately wanted to see. Anyway, I'm now quite excited to see Sarah Earnshaw as Glinda and am hoping that it will be a Greyshaw show because Ashleigh Gray is my favourite Elphaba! If I do a review I will try to do it asap because on the 17th i'm going to New York. When I'm there I'm going to see The Lion King on BROADWAY!!!! So there will hopefully be another review and I can compare it to the London show which I recently saw too! Oh yeah I'm also going to LAMDA on the 13th for a technical theatre and stage management open day which should be exciting so I might write about that a bit too! Well thats al really, apologies for the mahoosive update but I needed to have a rant about not seeing Dianne XD

No comments:

Post a Comment