Thursday 7 January 2010

Glee!!

Okay I know this doesn't have anything to do with theatre but it's like a musical so there...
Well because of Spring Awakening (and Lea Michelle) I found out about Glee just a few days before the pilot episode was shown on E4 (I'm in the UK so am a bit behind on the viewing). I was really hooked! For thoses of you in the UK it's a bit like Brittania High but more professional and less cheesy (a bit!). I have been watching it on the internet (I know, I'm naughty but I just couldn't resist it XD) and it's really good! I have had to stop myself from watching it otherwise I will end up just sitting here infront of the computer non stop!
Anyway I just thought I would mention it!
Also, if you're in the UK it starts on E4 Monday 11th January so watch it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment