Monday 11 October 2010

Upcoming Shows :)

I feel like i'm neglecting you but I haven't been to see any shows in ages so I haven't had anything to write about! Just thought i'd tell you about the shows i've got tickets for :) Tomorrow i'm going to see a concert at Warwick Arts Centre which i'm not really looking forward too but then..... i'm FINALLY going to see The 39 Steps at The Criterion Theatre! It's a play performed by 4 actors (including DIANNE PILKINGTON!!!!) and i'll hopefully get to meet some of my fellow Team Pilkington members :D On 5th November i'm going to see Hairspray tour at The Birmingham Hippodrome (we've had the tickets for like a year XD) and the other day I booked tickets for The Secret Garden at the Birmingham Rep. We also booked to see the We Will Rock You tour again because my dad loved it so much last time, although it's in about a years time! So yeah, thats all :) Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment